Sunday, January 31, 2010

Contest!

I would like to thank everyone who has donated to the Niagara College Zine Library, the zine library I run at school. I’ve received a lot more donations than I thought I would, which is awesome, and hopefully they’ll keep coming! I’m always trying to update things and get a wide variety of different zines.

So I decided to have a little contest. Send me your zine between February 1st — February 31st and one lucky winner will end up with whatever collage they want from my Etsy Shop, a copy of my One Shot Zine, a lino print and whatever extra goodies I have lying around. And, obviously, I will review your zine on the blog. Extra awesomeness points if you send two copies, one for the library and one for my own collection (which is next to nothing since I became a zine librarian and donated most of them!) It’s for a good cause! So send your zine to:

Too Many Cookies
93 Rice Rd
Welland, ON
L3C 2V6
Canada


***If you send me anything racist, homophobic, promoting girl-hate, or anything using Comic Sans, I will verbally kick your ass with a bad review. ESPECIALLY if you use Comic Sans.

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad someone else believes comic sans is just NOT acceptable, even in zines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misogyny & racism are even worse when written in comic sans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see Comic Sans used, I die a little inside.

    ReplyDelete